OKO POLY ND Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of the Federal Oko for the 2018/2019 session are hereby directed to proceed to check their admission status. The list of admitted candidates have been made available on the school’s portal. See details on how to check the list below;
How To Check OKOPOLY ND Admission List
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2018-2019.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass