Are you dreaming of joining the Nigerian Army? If yes, then this post is a must read for you, because it will show you, how you can easily join the Nigerian army.
Before proceeding, we would love you to note that the Nigerian Army is the largest of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and has about 100,000 professional personnel. So for you to successfully join the Nigerian army, you need to meet the following requirements which are all listed below.
Simple Step By Step Guidelines On How To Join The Nigerian Army!
Am I Eligible to Join the Nigerian Army?
The answer is YES?NO, because for you to join the Nigerian Army, you must meet the following requirements /conditions as listed below;
- You must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- You must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states.
- You must be aged between 18 – 22 years (Note that this is for Non-Tradesmen/women applicants) or between 18 – 26 years ( which is the official age bracket for Tradesmen/women) at the time of Application.
- You must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and 1.56 meters for women.
- You must be free of any Criminal conviction or records.
- You must submit all duly completed form at the exam venue on the date of the exam.
Educational Requirements To Join Nigerian Army
I once received an email from a reader, who asked me a very important question which I mentioned below:
What are the required educational requirements to join the Nigerian army?
Well, here’s an official answer to your question and I hope this solves your problem.
-For entry as Non-Tradesmen/women into the Nigerian Army; applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
– For entry as Tradesmen/women, for the full Educational and Trades qualification according to categories.
Required Documents to Commence Army Recruitment Process
Please note that the following are the required documents for the Nigerian Army recruitment Application;
i) Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
ii) Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
iii) A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from the online application portal).
All Applicants should be aware that they shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Electronic Voucher or Scratch Card used to apply on this online portal.
However, for any applicant who is suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for proper prosecution.
Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting, so ensure that you submit your picture electronically becoming coming to the training ground.
You should also note that the Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
How To Apply and Register Online To Join The Nigerian Army
You can now follow the step by step guidelines below to Register and enroll with the Nigerian Army;
- You are required to buy Voucher Online from the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal, www.narecruitment.org or from any branch of the designated banks.
- When you have successfully bought the voucher, you are required to proceed and validate your Voucher Serial Number / Reference Code and PIN on the Nigerian Army e-recruitment portal.
- You are also required to Register on the portal with your User Name (E-mail) and Password
- Please ensure that you fill in the required information, then proceed to save and Print a copy
- Visit this portal for the list of successful candidates
All interested applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass