ABU IJMB and Pre-Degree Admission List– The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The management of the School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for its 2018/2019 admission exercise that they can now confirm their admission status.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
Check ABU Remedial & Basic Studies Admission List.
Follow the link below to check your ABU Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) admission status:
ABU Remedial & Basic Studies Newly Admitted Candidates Registration Procedure.
Registration begins on 5th November, 2018 to 16th November, 2018.
All admitted students are expected to present their downloaded application forms/ examination cards for verification at the School gate.
When verified, you are then to proceed to C15 for Bio Data Screening. At this point, you will be required to present the originals and atleast three (3) photocopies of the following:
- Downloaded Application form.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- O/Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate (Declaration of age is only accepted in the absence of birth certificate)
Proceed to Geography Laboratory for Academic Screening. You will be expected to present the original and endorsed copies of your documents. After screening you will be issued with an endorsed bank teller.
Proceed to the School Multimedia Centre and collect your Admission Letter.
You should then proceed to Zenith Bank Plc along Zaria Road, Funtua with your endorsed teller and pay the registration fees.
NOTE: Remedial: 70, 400.00 Naira
Basic (IJMB): 65, 200.00 Naira
Return to Geography Laboratory and collect your school official receipt and then Proceed to the academic registration desk in the same venue to complete the Academic Registration. You are to submit a photocopy of your admission letter at this point and you will be given an SBRS Registration Number.
Proceed to Security office, with two recent passport size photographs (in white background), for ID card processing.
Finally, proceed to the Student Affairs Unit for accommodation.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Lists Out – 2018/2019 [1st & 2nd Batch]
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) [1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch] Admission Lists Out – 2018/2019 Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Academic Calendar – 2018/2019
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDUTSINMA) Pre-Degree & Remedial 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Out
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Remedial to 100 Level & IJMB to 200 Level Admission Lists – 2018/2019
- [UPDATED] Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDUTSINMA) Pre-Degree & Remedial 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Admission Lists Available For Check – 2018/2019
- Bauchi State University (BASUG) Remedial Admission List – 2018/2019
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Admission Lists (UTME) Out – 2018/2019
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Pre-Degree & IJMB Admission List – 2018/2019
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Pre-Degree & IJMB School Fees Schedule Payment Details – 2018/2019