UNILORIN admission List – The names of aspirants offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session as been released by the school management. Prospective students that participated in the pre-admission screening exercise can now check their status online.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the first and second batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
- Go to UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NOTE- UNILORIN 2nd batch admission list is yet to be uploaded on the university’s website. You can only access your status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNILORIN admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.