Are you an International Student? Are you willing to pursue a degree program in Belgium?
The Ghent University – Belgium is offering the 2019 Computer Science International Scholarships to International Students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: January 07, 2019
Eligible Field Of Study: Computer Science
- Applicants should have outstanding academic skills, and a clear interest in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) research
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have extensive knowledge and a great interest in software development, because software development of gaming applications is done throughout the research trajectory.
- Applicants must have Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Civil Engineering/Computer Science (or equivalent).
Application Process: The application in English should include
• a motivation letter, summarizing the candidate’s background and capabilities, and describing his/her motivation for this position
• attested copies of education certificates, and a list of master courses with the grades obtained
• an extensive CV
• contact information (e-mail) of potential referees
Applications are to be sent by e-mail to Prof. Dr Miriam Bouzouita ([email protected]) and Dr Gustavo Rovelo [email protected].
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass