The University of Queensland, Australia is offering the Pharmaceutical Industry Scholarships to International students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be International students
- Wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Be high achieving students
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
Application Process: Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to [email protected]
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
– The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
– Your personal goals and ambitions
One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass