UNICAL Commences Registration for Freshmen, 2018/2019
The University of Calabar registration for newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
All newly admitted students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) are hereby informed that payment/registration for freshmen has commenced. Below is the registration procedure;
PROCEDURE FOR FRESHMEN REGISTRATION, 2018/2019
- Proceed to main camp., close to UMFB.
- Locate Student’s Affairs Division @main camp.
- Present photocopies of the following;
- Acceptance fee payment receipt.
- JAMB admission letter
- UNICAL admission letter
- You’ll be asked to pay N1,000.00 only for general Students’ handbook.
- The above registration isn’t your departmental/faculty registration/screening. Departmental/faculty registration will start once school resumes fully.
- The above registration has no effect on the ongoing ASUU strike
- There’s actually no deadline yet for the above registration. Nonetheless, it’s advisable you register early to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Please follow and like us: @solutionclass